Suffering from HCC, went through TACE and given Soranib. Have painful corn in foot. Suggest?

Oncologist, Surgical
I am suffering from HCC .I am under Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai. I went through TACE two times and Now doctor has given me Soranib 200 since 29th of July. I have corn in my left foot which started paining very
badly since two days.I do not have any other side effect. How can I get relive of corn pain .Please advice me.
Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Rohan Khandelwal 53 minutes later
Dear Sir,

Sorry to hear about your problem. For the painful corn you are suffering from, you can take an analgesic and apply a corn cap for the time being. A minor surgery for the corn can also be done but you would require clearance from your oncologist before that procedure.

Hoping for the best. Please feel free to clarify any other query.