Suffer pain due to injured foot. Diagnosed with Osteoporosis earlier. Now on wheel chair. Cannot put weight on the leg. Can this be Osteomyelitis?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Trying this question again!!

I injuried my foot 9 weeks ago, went to doc, was placed in boot for 6 weeks. got out off it at 6 weeks, and released to walk. I cannot walk on that foot dur to splitting immense pain when i step rated at 10, it doesnt hurt as much when im off of it rated at 7. Ive had an XRay and CAT taken recently i dont have any broken bones and to be honest i didnt expect any, I healed for 6 weeks. But now im having to wait for an MRI. I have researched my symptoms and the only thing I can find that has them all is Osteomyelitis (the bone infection), I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis, back in May 2011. Currently I am wheelchair bound, because I cant put any weight on it at all. Is there a chance it could be that?

The xray and cats where only done to look for broken bones, not to see if there was a deformity, i said that already. It not a ligament tear, like i said im healed from previous injury. No offense but please read the question and DONT go for the obvious response directly as my research. Im trying this route because NO Doctor is listening to what i have to say, and havent since 2005.
Also no offense but Id like a response from an American White doctor. Im really tired of foreign doctors, NONE of yall listen or pay attention.
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Get complete blood count, ESR, CRP done.

Detailed Answer:

As there is no bony injury and you are immobilised for 6 weeks , even after that weight bearing is painful suggest some bony pathology. It could be benign bone lesion or infection or CT scan. Beside MRI, some blood test like complete blood count, ESR, CRP are required to reach the diagnosis.
I would suggest get these done.
There is feature to upload the reports, you can utilise that so that I can help you in better ways.