Suffer headache. Have dizziness. Suggestions?

I am suffering from headache from last few days, i have dizziness from last one week, some doctor told me that you have crvical thats why you are facing same. but now i am feeling headache and dizzinness can you please suggest me what to do now...
Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Sandhya Manorenj 24 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hi, There are many causes of headache with dizzin

Detailed Answer:

There are many causes of headache with dizziness.At your age cervical spondylosis is rare.

You require detailed history and neurological assessment.You may require CT scan brain to rule out structural causes.Based on it treatment should be planned.

Consult nearby neurologist for clinical assessment.Meantime have naprosyn for headache.

Hope this would help you

Follow-up: Suffer headache. Have dizziness. Suggestions? 26 hours later
Hi Ma'am,

Thanks a lot for replying.

I have checked with a neurologist and he gave me some medicine for same like:-
Esofag-D, Merislon*12 and Depron-L, after taking these medicine from last 2 days, I got relief in dizziness and headache but i still feel weekness below my eye brow and 20 % dizziness still there.

Now can you please reveal me on the behalf of these medicine, what diseases i have.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Answered by Dr. Sandhya Manorenj 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Happy that you have improved.

Esofag D contain esoprazole 40 mg which decreases gastric acidity and D indicates domperidone 30 mg which is an antiemetic drug which controls vomiting secondary to dizziness.

Depron again is an antiemetic drug contain domperidone 10 mg .

Merislon contains betahistine which is anti dizziness drug which controls dizziness.

I feel slightly hampered without the ability to examine you , Based on medicine you seems to suffer from peripheral vertigo.My opinion cannot be final, because clinical examination and imaging is required .

You will recover by a week. Do Brandt Darriff vestibular rehabilitation exercises also(refer online literature and pictures).Stop Depron,as contents are same in 2 medicines thats why you may feel weak.

Hope this may help you.