Suffer frequent ejaculation at night. Causing disturbing sleep, irregular heart beat and pain in penis. Help?

Excellent

Question
Hello Doctor,

I am XXXXX, working in a IT industry and i am 25 years old.

i am having the ejaculation of sperms at the night more than thrice in a week without my knowledge, which leads to disturbing of sleep,feels like irregular hear beat, feels like energyless, getting of pain on penis, not on testis.

It is less while at the age of 17 to 20, during this time in-order to pleasure myself, i use to masturbate myself.
Now ejaculation of sperms happening very frequently only at night times.

i am really worried, what is this actually, is this the characteristics of men in reproductive or does this feels like any symptoms of dieases ?

if the ejaculation of sperms of keep on increases, does it cause any malfunction of reproductive system ?

Kindly suggest me to get rid of these ejaculation of sperms during the night :( :( :(

XXXXX.

Posted Thu, 12 Sep 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is normal

Detailed Answer:

Ejaculation at nights is call Night's fall and 2 to 3 times weekly is some times considered normal.

This do not indicate any illness or disease. You can get rid of the same by masturbating every alternate day in the day times.

There is no need for any tests or medication to over come this.

Hope, I answered your query.

regards,