Suffer conjunctivitis infection. Noticed pus formation. Cure?

My wife caught conjunctivitis infection around 2 weeks ago. She went through regular treatment and infection seems to be reducing.
But from last 2 days, her infection seems to be coming back(looking at her little red eye). My worry is that this time, there is a pus formation as well.
Could you recommend next medical course of action.
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later

Thanks fr your query.

I consider the medication used previously has not worked.

I suggest you to use Betnisol eye drops along with a antibiotic eye drop. This combination would cure the condition well.

Do consult your treating doctor to get a prescription for the brands available locally of above medications.