Sudden whitening of the hair. Suggest some remedy to get back natural hair color

Hi Sir,

Good evening,
I am 25 yrs old My Problem is like from past two and half years my hair's are becoming white.
Could you suggest me the best action to be taken for getting back of hair to natuaral colour.

Suggest me if i can use any hair colour like garnier hair color.

Thanks and regards,

Posted Sun, 10 Feb 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 33 minutes later
You seem to be having premature greying of hair or premature canities.
It could be hereditary, due to nutritional deficiency, stress, smoking, thyroid disorder, vitiligo etc.
There is no specific cure for the concern. However few suggestions might help

1)Take a good nutritious diet XXXXXXX in protein, vitamins, iron, copper etc
2)Take hair supplements XXXXXXX in calcium pantothenate, biotin, zinc and minerals etc( follihair new, c pant plus or keraglow)
3) avoid stress, avoid smoking
4) massage scalp to improve scalp blood circulation
5) use mild shampoo to wash hair
6) Ayurveda specialists suggest taking curry leaves and indian gooseberry helps in preventing the same. Similarly applying coconut and indian gooseberry oil helps.

All these might help in slowing the progression of graying of hair.

Now to address your query specifically, you may use XXXXXXX or chemical hair colors to color your hair. That is completely a personal choice. XXXXXXX is practically safe not harming hair but the reddish tint that it imparts might not be acceptable to many.
As far as chemical colors are concerned, go with ammonia free hair colors as these do not harm hair in long run( Loreal innoa, creme gloss are some good choice)

Hope that answers your query. Should there be any other doubt, I would be happy to assist you.