Straight line rashes on biceps on each arm and forearms. Causes ?

Straight line rashes on biceps on each arm and forearms.
Posted Fri, 25 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.

This could be a stretch XXXXXXX or stria distensae. If you may attach a picture of the rash on the query page using the "upload your reports" feature, I shall be sure of the diagnosis.

Treatment wise, creams do not help much.

If you are too bothered about the appearance of the marks, then you may undergo LASER or chemical peeling treatment which give 40-50% improvement.

We can discuss more about this problem once you attach a picture of the lesions (as I will be sure of he diagnosis then).

Awaiting your response