Stopped using isotexin gel for mild acne. Am I able to get medical microdermabrasion done?

hi i stop using isotexin gel 2 month ago which is is for mild acne. now my acne is clear however i have a few mild acne scars on cheecks. i want to know if i be able to get medical microdermabrasion done as i heard that you got to wait 6month if you were on accutane which has the same ingrediants as isotrexin gel.
Posted Thu, 2 Aug 2012 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 28 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Accurane leads to atrophy of sebaceous glands within the skin, thus healing is delayed healing after injury caused by microdermabrasion.

You should postpone dermabrasion for 6 to 12 months.

If you have further query, please feel free to ask.

With good wishes,