Stopped using isotexin gel for mild acne. Am I able to get medical microdermabrasion done?
User rating for this question
hi i stop using isotexin gel 2 month ago which is is for mild acne. now my acne is clear however i have a few mild acne scars on cheecks. i want to know if i be able to get medical microdermabrasion done as i heard that you got to wait 6month if you were on accutane which has the same ingrediants as isotrexin gel.
Posted Thu, 2 Aug 2012 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 28 minutes later
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for mild acne
- Does marijuana help keratoconus
- Keratosis pilaris itchy rash with heat
- Faceclin a cream indication
- Pimple like cyst outside dogs ear
- Does nutrilite powder help hiv people
- Diagnosis of mild acne
- Glyco 6 cream marks removal
- Mild acne causes
- Evion cream for scars
- Dark spots in but crack
- Symptoms of mild acne
- Does metatime tablet help loose weight
- Treatment and cure for mild acne
- Im late! can masturbating help me get my period?