Started with fatigue and blurred vision. Have diarrhea and weak muscles. Test results showed polyp on gallbladder and cyst in kidney. Help?

I have been sick for three months. My symptoms started with fatigue, blurred vision stomach gurgling and two days of pale clay colored floating stool. Then went into diarrhea 15 times a day for a week. During that week my hands and feet sweated profously (hyperhidrosis?). They treated me for possible giardia (no stool sample tested) but didn't work. I have loss of appetite. I've lost 17lbs. I have muscle weakness (worse in the morning), blurred vision, fatigue, shakiness, motor function issues, occasional night sweats and a low grade fever that has come and go daily for three months (99.2-100.0). Labs say I'm fine. They did find non-alcoholic fatty liver and a polyp on my gallbladder and a small cyst on my kidney. I've had a catscan and ultrasound on stomach. At the beginning of this I had an MRI done on my head. I'm waiting for results on an endoscopy and colonoscopy at this point. It came on so suddenly. Ive considered gluten intolerance. Maybe MS, Lyme disease (no rash). I dont know anymore. Im at a loss. Any advice woukd be greatly appreciated.
Posted Tue, 12 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 8 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problems honestly it will be very difficult to put everything in one picture but still we can discuss the possibilities . One thing that needs to be ruled out is tuberculosis of abdomen , other would be malignancy because night sweats and loss of weight along with low grade fever points towards this .

You didnt mention your age in your query . Anyways I will suggest you to wait for the pending reports , only then we would be able to reach to some conclusion .

Follow-up: Started with fatigue and blurred vision. Have diarrhea and weak muscles. Test results showed polyp on gallbladder and cyst in kidney. Help? 2 hours later

Thank you so much for your response. Just looked in my throat and left side is swollen with a yellow/white spot and another one in the very back. My husband decided to press on my sinuses under my eyes and the left side really hurts horribly when he pressed on it. Maybe i had two seperate illnesses. Any chance a sinus infection could cause fatigue, weakness, loss of appetite and blurred vision?? I read it can cause intestinal issues too just now because of drainage. I dont have any mucus from nose but I have had lots of drainage in throat that i swallow. I assumed it was because of allergies maybe.
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Less likely.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for reverting back.

Well looking into the problem I will say that yes there is possibility of chronic sinusitis according to the symptom of pain while pressing on them . Although blurring of vision may be caused by chronic frontal sinusitis sometimes but the previous complaints of loss of weight and appetite , night sweats seem unrelated in my opinion .

Dr. Shruti