Started spotting after sex. Missing periods, feeling tired and stomachache. Chances of pregnancy?

I was due for my period on November 14th it never came but I had spotting one day after sex. I've been extremely tired, had stomach cramps and been extremely moody. Also, I took two pregnancy test and both were negative. Could I still be pregnant?
Posted Fri, 21 Dec 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
It is already almost 15 days overdue for your periods. Since the pregnancy tests have come negative and you have a history of PCOD, the delay in periods is likely to be due to a hormonal disturbance. You can get your serum beta HCG levels evaluated to be very sure. In case these come negative then you can consult your gynecologist for proper hormonal treatment.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.