Started losing weight with hair loss. How to stop this?

I have been loosing hair . Please advice how to stop hair loss. and possible reason for hair loss. I will give you a brief background. I am on a diet. i have lost 27 kg in last one year. This diet is based on a XXXXXXX recommendation. Please advice certain modification for hair growth.
Posted Tue, 15 Jan 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 49 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
Massive weight loss like 27 kg in one year may cause hair loss as as side effect.
In addition stress ,hormonal factors also cause hair loss.

Regarding diet include XXXXXXX leafy vegetables in diet also take fresh fruits,fruit juices, amla,lemon juice in diet. include soya products in diet as they have good quality proteins.

Also 1 tablet of multivitamin multimineral amino acids daily can help a lot in predicting the condition.One such supplement is available called Keraglo men capsule.One capsule daily is recommended covers all the dietary requirements.If you take one such capsule per day no dietary modification is advised.

Hope this helps .
I will be available for any further clarification.