Started late periods with spotting and brown bleeding. Getting pregnancy symptoms. What's going on?

I had my last period XXXXXXX 6th and it was normal. Then in July I was expecting my period but didn't get it when I thought I would. About two weeks after I was supposed to start I had very light brownish bleeding/spotting for about 4 days and that was it. Nothing about it was normal and now I'm having all kinds of pregnancy symptoms peeing all the time very moody boobs are bigger things like that but all my utests are coming up negative. I haven't taken them all at my first pee but I have been pregnant before and I miscarried I would just be more comfortable knowing what's going on since I would really not like to go through all that again
Posted Sat, 18 Aug 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 5 hours later
Thanks for consulting us.
Possibility of pregnancy is still there.
I strongly suggest you to have a blood pregnancy test ( BhCG ) & a pelvic sonogram ( ultrasound ), preferably by vaginal route.
This will hopefully guide you exactly about your current status.
It would be better if you proceed in this direction as early as possible as you may be carrying an ectopic pregnancy which can be a life threatening condition if left untreated, considering your history of an abnormally short period & signs of early pregnancy.
You should see a Gynecologist if your blood pregnancy test is positive to get proper treatment.
Hope I have given you the desired response. Please feel free to write back if you want to discuss this further.
Hope you get well soon.
Warm regards