Sprayed bee's nest with poison. If one of the bees stung me, would that inject the poison in me?

I have a bees nest (honeybees) in my yard. I sprayed the nest with poison that seems to make them have a seizure or something but not kill them (bad product I guess or maybe it's not made for honeybees). If one of the bees that's ingested the poison stung me would that inject the poison in me? Yes, I realize you are a human doctor not a bee doctor but I haven't found any other answers anywhere else and this website always has a good answer.
Posted Tue, 4 Sep 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 31 minutes later

The poison doesn't seem to be strong enough to kill bees or may be it's just repellent.You can use other product or increase concentration of this same product.

It's unlikely that any of such bees would inject poison in you, if it bites you.All poisons don't reach in body secretions of insects, so bee's venom might not have poison in it. Even if theoretically it's possible then also quantity of poison reaching your system would be very minimal.So this should not be cause of concern.

Hope this answers your question.