Spine swollen, mid back and the area between shoulder blades numb, uneven hips, legs hurt. Why?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Swelling right of spine. Numbness in mid back and between shoulders blades. hips seem uneven. Right leg hurts and the right foot tilts inward more than the left.
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later

Swelling on the right of spine with numbness and uneven hips is suggestive of a pathology related to spine and hip joint. It can be a chronic infection like tuberculosis, inflammation, congenital deformity, etc.

However, I would suggest that you consult your orthopaedician who can completely evaluate you and then determine the exact cause. It needs to be evaluated by X-ray and MRI of the spine and hip joint which you can do under the guidance of your orthopaedician.

I hope this answers your query effectively.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.