Spine problem, straightening of spine curvature, decreased bone density, back pain. X-ray done. What can this be due to?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Could you help me to see my X XXXXXXX result´╝čThanks
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later

I have seen both the X-ray films. Although the scanned pictures are not very distinct, still there does not seem anything serious with the spine.

There is mild straightening of the spinal curvature and slightly decreased bony density suggestive of mild osteoporosis.

This might be causing some back pain. Both the changes are largely reversible after adequate treatment. Please do not worry.

I hope this answers your query. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
If all your queries have been answered please close this discussion.

Wish you good health.

Dr. Praveen Tayal