Spinal cord contracted in an accident. Having problem with walking. Suggest treatment

hi I have problem in spinal cord... I met sn accident in which my spinal cord contracted... now I have problem in walking. .. I can't walk without support...
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
Appreciate if you give more details

Detailed Answer:

I empathize your problem and would like to give my opinion.

I would like you to give further details about the accident, the current condition, the MRI images now and then, latest prescriptions from the doctor.

You may wish to ask this query to a spine surgeon under 'Ask A Specialist' service after uploading the reports and all the details I asked here.

Waiting for a complete summary.