Sores with raised ring around it, pain on taking off the scabs, no itching. Help?

I have a couple of sores with a raised ring around the sore. They never seem to heal up and when I take the scab off it hurts like heck. the ring is a perfect ring. one on my finger and 1 on my wrist. They do not itch.
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 6 hours later

Thanks for your query

I have gone through the description that you have given.
You seem to be having impetigo infection.
But first, I would like to have a close view of the skin lesion. It would be very helpful if you can click some close up pictures of the skin lesions and upload them here on this page or you can email the same to YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr XXXXXXX

Now as far as the skin condition is concerned, you might need a course of oral antibiotics along with topical drugs. Please also tell the detailed history regarding since when are the skin lesions present.

Waiting for the pictures and your response.