Sore throat, headache and fever. Prescribed with Febrex plus. Right medication?

i am having sour throat and headache and mid fever... i visited the doctor and he prescribed me to take sebrex plus, but the medical shop guy says that it is not sebrex but febrex plus... the doctor is not available to ask which is the correct medicine
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 31 minutes later

Yes, the medical store person is right. The normal medication for cough and cold is Febrex plus. It is normally prescribed in this kind of condition and to be taken about 3 times in a day.It contains medicines for fever as well as cough.

Still I would like to know from which place you belong so that local market can be properly understood.

Please reply.