Sore, hot left jaw, ear and neck pain while swallowing. Cause?

I just asked about my sore hot left jaw and ear and huts on left side of neck when I swallow. I meant to do one time answer but hit the wrong button so it kicked me out and here I am again
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
Tanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic.
The soreness of jaw, ear and neck of recent onset is indicative of some pathology in the tonsillar region of throat, most likely a tonsillitis or there may be local ulceration causing pain and swelling.
You should get a local examination by a local physician or ENT doctor and follow the advise.
Meanwhile you should brush teeth twice a day and do saline gargles after every meal.
follow by Chlorhexidine gargles and do not eat anything till 2 hours following.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.