So... still recovering from panic disorder and anxiety . Now

Psychiatrist
Question
So... still recovering from panic disorder and anxiety.

Now my symptoms are burning neck, chest, arms, back.. and my face feels super hot all the time and my ears are red. And I have a low level tightness/tension in my face and neck. It’s quite uncomfortable.

Could this be anything else or just a symptom shift of anxiety?

I had some high blood pressure readings but I was also anxious at the time.

Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2017 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is related to anxiety

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Health care magic your health partner.

Burning sensations with diffuse distribution are classically related to anxiety disorders. In neurological disorders there is limited distribution presentation. Secondly the peripheral neuropathy (a disorder which presents with burning sensation ) have often an underlying cause and presents in later years of life and very rarely at 38 years of age.

I mean to say that burning sensation on almost all areas of upper torso are undoubtedly indicative of anxiety disorder as there is dysregulation of autonomic nervous system.

Similarly tightness of muscles in association with autonomic dysregulation is classically present and manifestation of anxiety.

I hope this answers you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.