Ask a Urologist   »  

Smelly white layer on glans. Why am I getting this?

Hi , i am 24 years old. From last three month i am getting some smelly white layer on my glance.Could you please share me the information , why i am getting this. Is there any problem with muy Kidney functioning or any liver problem . I am getting tensy day by day. Please tell me the treatment and all the precautions which i need to be followed.

Could you please tell me , from which illness i am suffering. Could you please tell me the treatment .

Posted Wed, 12 Sep 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 34 minutes later
Before answering your question I need certain information from you so that I am in a better position to advise you.
Are there any any spots or red patches on glans?
Is there itching or irritation locally?
Is there any pain during sex?
Is there swelling of head of penis?
Is there any discharge from penis?
Are you suffering from diabetes?

Waiting for your reply