Small penis and testicle, uncircumcised. Is circumcision necessary?

Jul 2016

my penis size is 2.1 in in flaccid and 5.1 in erect and so far my knwoldege is concern it has not grown since my puberty.

My second question is about small testicle i think my testicle is also very small
i m little concern about grith .I m uncircumcised so it that necessary to get circumcision?
is it good size to satisfy a girl ?

is that true that a girls vagina is only 3 inches sensitive ?

Plz do clear my doubts and advice me what should i do?

Posted Thu, 6 Jun 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 37 minutes later

Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have some doubts about the size of your penis which is 2.5 inches long in a flaccid state and 5 inches long on erection.

The length of the penis in flaccid state has no significance it is the hardness of the penis on erection that is important from the point of view of sexual satisfaction of a female partner is concerned.
The female vagina is capacious to adopt hard erected penis during intercourse and distal 3 inches of the vagina is more sensitive for sexual stimuli
If you have no problem in retractinfg your foreskin over glans penis it it is not necessary to get circumcised..

As regards your doubt the size of testis consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and further treatment if required
Do not worry there is no reason you should be worried about your sexual potency in future and satisfying your partner.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.

Follow-up: Small penis and testicle, uncircumcised. Is circumcision necessary? 1 hour later
please Do look at the attachment and give comment what do u feel?

When i masturbate i ejaculate in less than 2 min do u think is this normal or it is premature ejaculation?

When i get up from my bed in morning almost every day i noticed that my penis erected after a minute it subside what is that?

One more thing in flaccid state i feel my testicle get loosen
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for follow up.
I have seen all the photograph that you have posted and every thing is fine and normal.

Premature ejaculation is term applied when one gets ejaculation within a minute after penetration of vagina while performing a sex with a female partner and not applicable while masturbating.
What you think premature ejaculation is early ejaculation and has no significance at all it is due to anxiety.
Early morning ejaculation is a common and is a good sign and indicates normal erectile function.
The testis are of same consistency in flaccid state as well as on erection.

Follow-up: Small penis and testicle, uncircumcised. Is circumcision necessary? 6 hours later
My penis is bent towards left specially in erect why it is so?
There is injection for grith enhancement please give idea about that and when it is prescribed?

Sir i ve read so many thing in internet that 6 inch in normal size i m really confused so please give me some genuine advice that what is ideal size ?
As i know that one cant increase his penis size its all about natural besides a surgery called phalloplasty
Please clear my doubt and my confusion
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 20 minutes later
Thanks for fresh query.
Your penis is bent on one side on erection this is due calcified plaques in tunica albuginea an envelops that covers corpora cavernosa a muscle that is responsible for erection.This can be confirmed by clinical examination by a qualified Urologist.
Since it is self limiting , If the curvature of penis does not restrict the entry of penis in to vagina it is to be left untreated

I have no knowledge of any injection or medicine that increases the girth of Penis.

There is no defined standard or ideal size for penis on erection .It is the hardness of penis that is important for sexual satisfaction of a female partner.
Please do not stretch tour anxiety too much. I again reiterate my statement that you are absolutely fine and normal and you will not have problem in enjoying your sexual life and will satisfy your partner..
Thanks and Regards.
Follow-up: Small penis and testicle, uncircumcised. Is circumcision necessary? 47 hours later
please give some advice
how to sustain erection for long time?
how to increase intercourse time ?
Do girls think about penis size ?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later
Thanks for fresh query.
You can take sildenafil (Viagra) to prolong the erection and delay ejaculation and intercourse time.
Please consult your family Physician for dosage and ,mode of taking the drug.
Every girl is interested in getting sexual satisfaction (Orgasm) from her partner no matter whether he has short penis or long penis.
Thanks and Regards.