Ask a Urologist   »  

Small penis. Pills for increasing penile length and girth?

Jul 2016

I would like to request you to help me in this sex problem; it is a very big problem for me.
I have a small penis and I need to buy pills for penis enlargement which will increase my penis permanently in length and girth. Please send me the name of the medicine and website of company where I can purchase those medicine.

I am forward waiting for your response.
Thank you.
Posted Fri, 17 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 21 minutes later

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have a small penis.

A length of Penis in average general population in flaccid state ranges between 8 to 11 cms .

If you have a penis shorter than these standards consult qualified Urologist or Endocrinologist for clinical assessment.

He /She may advice you to undergo some blood tests that will help to know the cause of your problem.

As regards your query about medicines to increase length and girth of penis I would like to state that there is no medicine that has been proved scientifically to increase the length and girth of penis.

Whatever drugs that are available on websites are not approved by WHO and none of them gives satisfactory results.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Follow-up: Small penis. Pills for increasing penile length and girth? 2 hours later
Thanks you very much.

I am 100% satisfied. Having a small penis is our family heredity
Every male in our family has a small penis.
Thank you
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 13 hours later
Thanks for follow up and comments.

Small penis in flaccid state has no significance; it is the hardness of the penis on erection that is more important for sexual satisfaction.

Thanks and regards.