Small ball beside right testicle, not sore, been there for a while

Infertility Specialist
small ball beside the right testical , above it- been there for a while - not sore in any way
Posted Tue, 11 Sep 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Hi, thanks for your query. I read your query. Following is my reply: 1) The swelling seems to be simple epididymal cyst which is generally harmless and trouble free. 2) To diagnose this you need to get Ultrasound of scrotum which can locate the exact size & location of cyst. 3) You dont need to get it removed if its not harmful. 4) Anyway i advice to undergo scrotal scan without fail. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any follow up queries you have. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol.