Sluggish motile sperm seen in microscopic exam. Want opinion.

semen analysis my concentration was 0.02, sperm #/ ejacul is 0.04, semen ph 8.5... the lab results on the bottom on the page reads extremely rare (1) sluggish motile sperm seen in microscoptic exam... concentrated specimen reads rare sluggish or non progressive motile sperm seen, 0-2 non motile sperm seen/ hpf
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 3 hours later

Your semen analysis suggests that you are suffering from oligoasthenospermia. You need to be investigated throughly. You need to be examined by urologist to see for testicular volume and varicocele. In addition you need to be investigated with doppler study.

However, till you see urologist and and get yourself investigated I have some generalized measures for yourself to follow in life. You should quit smoking, cut down on alcohol intake. Start wearing loose clothes and no underwears while sleeping. Get up early in the mroning and go for walk. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables especially papaya nad raw carrots.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.