Skin on face, neck and thigh have become red, blotchy, crepy and sagging. Skin thinning with pigmentation. Reason?

yes not sure you can answer my question doc, but in the last 3 mos or so my skin, primarily on thighs and neck and face have become crepy and severely sagging, the skin appears red and blotchy. i excersize rgularly and have good genetics regarding complexion and skin tone. lately it seems my skin is thinning with a yellow undertone or pigmentation. why so sudden, what could be a cause or causes and what can i do to reverse this condition. my age is 44, please advise.thx XXXXXXX
Posted Tue, 21 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 2 hours later
You may be suffering from one of the problems
1. Pseudo xanthoma elasticum which needs to be confirmed by appropriate tests like skin biopsy
2. Could be due to ageing itself which could be treated with botax injection.
You may need to cosult a detmatologist to sort out the problem
I hope that you are clear with my answers.
Prasad pvs