Skin is oily due to that have acne and black spot. Used acne soap. Suggest ways to get rid of them?

My skin is very oily due to that i have acne & black spot problem in my face.I consulted few dermatologist regarding this problem but it didn't work i used acne soap daily two time in day and i m not using any face cream also Could you please suggest to recover this problem ?
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 11 hours later
Thanks for the query,
Acne occurs due to blockadge of sebaceous glands.
This bloch occurs due to hyper proliferation of the cells lining the duct of sebaceous glands.

So to treat acne we must remove this block as well as control the proliferation of cells.

I suggest you to take steam on your face daily.
This will help in opening the pores.

Use adapalene gel 0.1 % daily in night.
This will control the proliferation of cells.

To get best results you have to do both these things for at least a month.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you