Skin allergy on left leg's toes, fungal infection. On antibiotics, no relief. Treatment options?

Have a skin allergy on my left leg's finger (next to toe) for few years now. This seems to be more of a fungal infection.
Had gone through a course of almost 4 months about an year back with no luck.
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 3 hours later

There are many conditions which can cause itching, redness and discharge on the toes.

I will be in a better position to answer and comment on diagnosis and treatment, if you could please send a couple of photographs of the affected area.

You have a feature to upload the photograph yourself on the right side of your query page. Kindly utilize the same.

Awaiting your reply with pictures, to provide you more specific suggestions.

Dr.Rohit Batra