Should i stop drinking coffee for my shaking and shrinking lips?
User rating for this question
I drink coffe every morning so I notice my lips shaken and shrinking so I ve been with this problem 2 YEARS so I trying to cut the coffe so can you help me you think I must stop drinking coffe?
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes sir, it would be best to reduce or discontinue Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. Various items can result in a hydration level in the body, and caffeine is one of them. The caffeine present in coffee can have such an undesirable side effect, but this is from excessive consumption of the beverage. Added to this, darkening of the lips can also occur with caffeine consumption and smoking. So my advice would be to gradually reduce your coffee intake either to a permissible level or to completely discontinue the same, as this would be best. I hope you find my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.
People also viewed
- Grade 2 miniscus tear
- Motility grade 0 non motile
- Pharmacy grade penis pills
- Posterior placenta grade 1 previa
- Placenta posterior grade 1 upper side
- Having dry cough with chest pain and shortness of breath
- Placenta upper posterior grade 2
- Placenta grade wiki
- I get tired in sunny weather why
- Will fleas cause itching in legs and toes
- Grade 5 radial tear
- Low grade temp when tired
- What is the treatment for fibro adenosis
- I got pregnant whilst taking primolut n
- What should i do to maintain a good health