Should i stop drinking coffee for my shaking and shrinking lips?
User rating for this question
I drink coffe every morning so I notice my lips shaken and shrinking so I ve been with this problem 2 YEARS so I trying to cut the coffe so can you help me you think I must stop drinking coffe?
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes sir, it would be best to reduce or discontinue Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. Various items can result in a hydration level in the body, and caffeine is one of them. The caffeine present in coffee can have such an undesirable side effect, but this is from excessive consumption of the beverage. Added to this, darkening of the lips can also occur with caffeine consumption and smoking. So my advice would be to gradually reduce your coffee intake either to a permissible level or to completely discontinue the same, as this would be best. I hope you find my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.
People also viewed
- Basal pneumonitis cure in ayurveda
- How to handle an unplanned pregnancy
- Ayurveda and cold feet in babies
- What could be the reason for getting a tight chest
- Will swelling due to abscessed tooth affect metal mitral valve
- Pain in chest stopped drinking coffee
- Flushed right cheek ayurveda
- Ayurvedic treatment for wheezing
- Nosebleed stops after drinking coffee
- Shaking hands after drinking coffee
- Ayurvedic treatment for pituitary tumor
- What causes hard lump in vagina
- What causes shaky after taking advair for bad cough
- Should one drink coffee with metoprolal
- Head shake after drinking coffee