Should i be worried about getting vibration sensation on stomach?

Sometimes I feel vibrations on Stomach for few minutes and feel weeken for some time. After some time I wont feel anything. Is this some known issue. Should i consult some doctor in that case please let me know what type of specialist this should i consult.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 12 hours later
Brief Answer: no need to consult a doctor Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, It is normal for anyone to feel such kind of vibrations in stomach some times. This is normal. We all experience this in our daily life. Nothing to be worried about. You need not consult a doctor for the same. Please relax. Eat healthy and drink plenty of fluids orally to keep yourself healthy. Take care!