Should i be worried about getting vibration sensation on stomach?
User rating for this question
Sometimes I feel vibrations on Stomach for few minutes and feel weeken for some time. After some time I wont feel anything. Is this some known issue. Should i consult some doctor in that case please let me know what type of specialist this should i consult.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 12 hours later
Brief Answer: no need to consult a doctor Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, It is normal for anyone to feel such kind of vibrations in stomach some times. This is normal. We all experience this in our daily life. Nothing to be worried about. You need not consult a doctor for the same. Please relax. Eat healthy and drink plenty of fluids orally to keep yourself healthy. Take care!
People also viewed
- What causes a vibrating sensation in the breast
- Paraplegia causes
- Cerebral hemorrhage causes
- Electric shock causes
- Should i be worried about getting vibration sensation on stomach
- Cancer and large vaginal clot
- Oral cancer due to chewing tobacco
- Dark eye circles and lung cancer
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome causes
- Fluttering and vibrating sensation in chest
- Chronic cough in liver cancer
- Vibration in lower stomach
- Mouth and chin cancer
- Why am i getting vibrating sensation in groin area
- Hernia repair causes