Should i be worried about getting vibration sensation on stomach?
User rating for this question
Sometimes I feel vibrations on Stomach for few minutes and feel weeken for some time. After some time I wont feel anything. Is this some known issue. Should i consult some doctor in that case please let me know what type of specialist this should i consult.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 12 hours later
Brief Answer: no need to consult a doctor Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, It is normal for anyone to feel such kind of vibrations in stomach some times. This is normal. We all experience this in our daily life. Nothing to be worried about. You need not consult a doctor for the same. Please relax. Eat healthy and drink plenty of fluids orally to keep yourself healthy. Take care!
People also viewed
- Skin changes from carbon monoxide poison
- What causes a vibrating sensation in the breast
- Lower pelvic twinges and thigh
- Carbon monoxide poisoning and skin sores
- Should i be worried about getting vibration sensation on stomach
- Lump on montgomery gland
- Lucozade causes high blood pressure
- Fluttering and vibrating sensation in chest
- Missed period and carbon monoxide poisoning
- Numb tongue sign of carbon monoxide poisoning?
- Carbon monoxide poisoning excess saliva
- Vibration in lower stomach
- Lump behind left ear infant
- Why am i getting vibrating sensation in groin area
- Low platelet count and smoking