Should i be concerned about positive provocable ischemia and these lipid profile?

Sir I am 52 year Male. I have gone for Master Health check up on 1/3/2014. In the TMT test it is concluded that TMT is positive for provocable ischemia.Other details are as follows FBS: 89.0 mg/dl PP: 148.0 mg/dl Lipid profile : Serum cholestrol 151mg/dl,HDL cholestrol: 37mg/dl , LDL 94mg/dl,VLDL: 20.4,serum triglycerides 102 Ultra sound: hepatomegaly with moderate fatty changes liver Echo Cardigraph Reprort: MR: Trival,AR: Nil, TR: MILD(TR gradient-23MM of HG) TMT Interpretation: Resting ECG: Normal Functional CApacity: Normal, HR response to Exercise: Appropriate,BP Response to Exercise: Resting hypertension-exaggerated response, Chest Pain: Nil, Arrhythmias: NIL ST Changes In LEAD II,III,AVF,V4,V5 & V6. Overall impression: Positive stress test suggestive of Ischemia.I will be grateful if suggestion for further course action is advised. Is the report is alarming?
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into your reports I will like to tell you that the reports are not alarming but require measures to correct them . Your reports are suggestive that you are having a possibility of Metabolic syndrome , although you have not mentioned your weight but if you are obese you need to lose weight immediately in order to correct your lipid profile and changes in USG suggestive of fatty liver . Changes in diet , regular exercise and avoiding fatty food is highly advisable . Your Stress test is positive means there are high chances of you having coronary artery disease . I will suggest you to get a coronary angiography done to see if there is any blockage that will be the ideal thing but all these need to weighed according to the clinical history . Take care. Dr. Shruti
Follow-up: Should i be concerned about positive provocable ischemia and these lipid profile? 1 minute later
I am about 75 kg.
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, It also depends on your height . Your weight should be according to your height . You need to calculate your BMI and thats the most important thing . It should lie within the range . Dr. Shruti