Should i be concerned about blood blisters on upper arm, sides of thigh and buttock?

I keep getting a pimply rash on upper arms, sides of thighs and buttocks. They are not pimples, however, they have clear liquid and sometimes will form a blood blister if I scratch it. Normally, they don't itch though. I have tried using a mild soap (Dove for sensitive skin) and that does not help. Sometimes I have really had a bad break out on my fingers but not for some time.
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: More details and pictures required Detailed Answer: Hi I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same Now from the description blood, it is very difficult to make out the exact diagnosis . I would like to have a look at the exact skin lesions . Please click some close up pictures of the skin condition and upload them here on this page . You can also mail them at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika Paul . Also please tell since when do you have this skin condition? What all medicines have you been applying over the affected areas? Any associated discomfort? I am sure I will be able to help you more once you provide me the pictures and the above details . Waiting for your response Dr Geetika Paul