Should I worry about sandy grits found in stools?

After I flush from a poop I notice sandy grits in toilet should I be worried
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. plenty of fibre rich diet and fluids Detailed Answer: Hi, thanks for using XXXXXXX If you don't have any other abdominal symptoms or problem during defecation them no need to worry. Have plenty of green leafy vegetables and fluids, these will help you. I will be little concerned if you develop any other illness related to abdomen or during defecation. Hope this helps you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be happy to answer that. Wish you good health. Regards