Should I go for laser assisted liposuction or mutlipolar RF technology for cellulite reduction?

which one is better whether laser assisted liposuction or mutlipolar RF technology for cellulite reduction
Posted Sat, 16 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 10 hours later
If specifically we are talking about cellulite then laser assisted liposuction is not the right choice. Multipolar RF would be a better choice for cellulite.

Laser liposuction is better suited for excess fat deposits while RF works better for cellulite.
In males cellulite is quite unusual. I would like to know what are the areas involved where treatment is required and profile of the patient requiring treatment.

Should there be more specific queries pertaining to these two modalities, kindly write back. I would be happy to assist you.