Should I be worried after injecting air into stomach instead of insulin?
User rating for this question
I JUST INJECTED 23 ML OF AIR INSTEAD OF INSULIN INTO MY STOMACH, THERE IS NO BLOOD. DO I STILL HAVE A RISK?
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You donot have any risk.Nothing to worry Detailed Answer: Hi.Thanks for writing on XXXXXXX I have throughly read your query and deeply understand your concern. Small volume of air(upto 50ml) when injected under the fat gradually diffuses and is absorbed by surrounding tissues.This doesn't have any risk.Donot panic.Nothing to worry.I always suggest you to check the cartridge/syringe after loading to avoid such instances in the future. Hope I have given a satisfactory answer to your query.
People also viewed
- Injected air instead of insulin
- Usage of aloe vera on penis
- Swollen forehead eosinophilic esophagitis
- Best systemic enzymes for teeth and gums
- Safe levels of eosinophils
- Red blood along with motion
- Accidentally injected units of air instead of insulin
- Accidentally injected .2 cc of air instead of insulin
- Aloe vera juice pvcs
- Accidentally injected air instead of insulin
- Pimples behind ear and along hairline
- What happens when there is high eosinophils
- Accidently injected air instead of insulin
- For enzocort medicine substitute tablet
- Aloe vera for uterus