Should I be worried after injecting air into stomach instead of insulin?

Question
I JUST INJECTED 23 ML OF AIR INSTEAD OF INSULIN INTO MY STOMACH, THERE IS NO BLOOD. DO I STILL HAVE A RISK?
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You donot have any risk.Nothing to worry Detailed Answer: Hi.Thanks for writing on XXXXXXX I have throughly read your query and deeply understand your concern. Small volume of air(upto 50ml) when injected under the fat gradually diffuses and is absorbed by surrounding tissues.This doesn't have any risk.Donot panic.Nothing to worry.I always suggest you to check the cartridge/syringe after loading to avoid such instances in the future. Hope I have given a satisfactory answer to your query.