Shivering hands when carrying heated vessels or handling tasks with high tension. Can this be controlled by diet?

Question
When i carry over heated vessels/cups or while handling tasks with high tension, i feel that my hands are shivering. Even it is controllable, i fear for nervous disorder/problem.

can this be controlled via food habits & exercis? or should i refer some expert?
Posted Tue, 18 Sep 2012 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 33 minutes later
Hi AAAAA

Thanks for writing in.

From your symptoms it appears that, you have nervousness and anxiety nature giving rise to this problem.

Develop strong will power and self-confidence by which your nervousness will improve.

Once you decide that handling anything or doing any task nothing is going to happen, you will get success.

Do regular physical exercise daily.

Avoid stress and be bold.

You can take some multivitamin supplements and vitamin B1,B6,B12 capsules or injections as nerving tonic.

To boost up your will power and self-confidence you may consult Psychologist for counseling.

Hope, I answered your query. If you have further query or clarification, please ask. I will be happy to help.

Wish you good health.