Sex, thrush symptoms, fluconzale tablets. HIV possibility ?

I had one time sex(indian uk born man) and have had constant thrush ever since, I've used several pessaries and fluconzale tablets. Doc has put me on a 6 month course nothing is working. Went for an std and hiv (using 4th generation duo)test at 4.5 weeks all back negative. Am worried still have hiv as thrush won't go away! I'm 32 asian uk born born lady
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 5 hours later

Are you sure it is Vaginal thrush and nothing else? what are the symptoms?
You do not need to worry about HIV because of the thrush. But if you had unprotected sex, then you should be worried.
Getting a test done after 4.5 weeks does not rule out HIV as it can be in the window period. Get yourself tested again after 6weeks of intercourse to be sure.

Anticipating your response,