Severe pain in bones. Suggestion for doctors in Delhi?
User rating for this question
please suggest some good treatment for this disease. The one i am taking is not effective. I am having severe pain in my soft bones. Also pls suggest a good doctor in delhi, preferably in west or central. This problem is since last 2yrs. I am not able to work.
Posted Wed, 30 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Jadhav 1 hour later
Thanks for the query.
I need some elaborate information before advising you anything.
Firstly, is the pain in the joints or in the bones?
Do you get stiffness in the joints in the morning?
Are the hand joints involved? Or rather which joints or bones are painful?
Is there family history of arthritis?
Is there dryness of mouth?
What doses of folitrax and hcqs are you taking?
Have you done Rheumatoid Arthritis test?
If you indeed have rheumatoid arthritis, the treatment does appear correct. You may need to modify the doses though.
Rheumtologists are very few in India. However, big hospitals such as AIIMS and Fortis should have a rheumatology department. Dr XXXXXXX Handa, President of rheumatology association is from Delhi. You can get his number from the directory.
Hope this answers your query.
People also viewed
- Severe pain during intercourse suggestions
- Severe pain in zygomatic bone
- Irritation from diarrhea
- Severe pain in brow bone
- Severe pain in tail bone
- Bump above left ankle
- Diarrhea headache and fever
- Feeling sick and diarrhea
- Bumped shin ankle swolllen
- Red bumps swollen ankle shoulder right side
- Burning sensation in ankle and calcium
- Gastroenteritis without diarrhea
- Remedies for gas and diarrhea
- Sore bump above ankle
- Suggest from severe pain in the tail bone