Severe pain in bones. Suggestion for doctors in Delhi?

please suggest some good treatment for this disease. The one i am taking is not effective. I am having severe pain in my soft bones. Also pls suggest a good doctor in delhi, preferably in west or central. This problem is since last 2yrs. I am not able to work.
Posted Wed, 30 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Jadhav 1 hour later

I need some elaborate information before advising you anything.

Firstly, is the pain in the joints or in the bones?
Do you get stiffness in the joints in the morning?
Are the hand joints involved? Or rather which joints or bones are painful?
Is there family history of arthritis?
Is there dryness of mouth?
What doses of folitrax and hcqs are you taking?
Have you done Rheumatoid Arthritis test?

If you indeed have rheumatoid arthritis, the treatment does appear correct. You may need to modify the doses though.

Rheumtologists are very few in India. However, big hospitals such as AIIMS and Fortis should have a rheumatology department. Dr XXXXXXX Handa, President of rheumatology association is from Delhi. You can get his number from the directory.

Hope this answers your query.