Severe itching in food pipe due to alcohol addiction. Will it affect pregnancy?

does all out effects pregnancy.I drunk all out 7 years back.Only thing happened was my mouth foodpipe was having itching does it effects my pregnency.Last year i diognose bt my overrys were perfectly ok.
Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

No, All out mosquito repellent consumed 7 years back would not affect your pregnancy now.

Prallethrin a chemical present in the mosquito repellent though has effects on health, a single exposure of non fatal dose will not show effect on present pregnancy.

Also the symptoms you had in past due to consumption seems to be due to gastric irritation but nothing serious. Hence, need not worry.

Hope I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.

Follow-up: Severe itching in food pipe due to alcohol addiction. Will it affect pregnancy? 5 minutes later
Thanx a lot for your that time i dint visit any doctor. Just had one vomit . So Does it effected my any organ?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 minutes later

Thanks for writing back.

No, vomiting you had could be due to gastritis which could have healed long back without any complications.

Need not worry.