Severe fatigue, dry sore and tired eyes with blurred vision, palpitation, headache and migraine. Why do I get these?

Nov 2013

I feel extreme fatigue. with dry, sore toung and tired eyes. blured vission, palpitation, head ache, migraine. am not able to understand y this happens to me often.
Posted Mon, 8 Apr 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 22 minutes later
Thank you for posting your query.
Migraine can lead to frequent headaches, associated with nausea or vomiting and dizziness. Patients may feel fatigued after the episode.
Since you have frequent episodes, preventive treatment with medications such as beta blockers, topiramate, divalproex, etc may be required, to reduce the frequency & severity of migraine headaches.
In addition, please get your thryoid profile, hemoglobin, serum vitamin B12 and and vitamin D levels tested, if they have not been tested, as a deficiency in any one of them could lead to fatigue.
I hope it helps. Please get back if you have any more queries.
Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist