Severe drowsiness, heavy headed feeling. Cause of symptoms?

my wife 46 age is suffring from severe drowsiness,heads heavy and weeakness and imbalanced from last XXXXXXX onwards we had a medical chekup and 5* 7 mm anirisum was detected but the dr from hinduja b.k.mehta says that the illness is not due to enurism which is by birth.dr.barucha from bombay hospital says its due to migrine and othe neorosurgen says its a type of anxiety she had severe tension whithin the days also we visitied cycretic but of no use
she also cant remember after feeling ok the time of illnes
Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 17 hours later

Apologies for the late reply.

In my opinion Dr B K Mehta should be right. If the Neurosurgeon had already said it as birth aneurysm he would be sure about it. It is also not large enough and the position that cause heavy headache. I found the prescription from the Dr. XXXXXXX B good and relevant.

Anxiety and Migraine are debilitating causes of headache and weakness. However they would not cause imbalance and loss of memory. I admit that this is a very complex and special query and I am not the right person to reply it. A Neurosurgeon / Neurologist can only reply it. You should better write at this link, WWW.WWWW.WW I am sure Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX is the best person who can answer you.

Please take his help.