Semen analysis showed presence of pus cell and epithelial cell. Is the report normal?

My semen analysis readings are as below:
Liquification time : <30
Total ML : 3.2
Reaction: Alkaline
Total sperm count : 59.6 million/cmm
Actively motile: 60%
Sluggish motile: 10%
Non Motile: 30%
Normal forms : 75%
PUS cells : 2-4 / hpf
RBCs : Occasional
Epithelial cells: 1 -2 /hpf
Fructose : Positive
Please make me understand on the readings..Is this parameters okay to have a baby or not?
If no please suggest me how to improve it.
Posted Tue, 9 Apr 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 9 minutes later
You semen analysis report is fine. Its adequate though you show presence of slight pus cells. Usually that means infection,but yours is mild. That could occur due to poor hygiene also. Your motility and morphology are also ok. Your sperm count is adequate.
You can take a course of antibiotics to clear any infection. Otherwise,the report seems to be just fine. Avoid smoking,alcohol.
Avoid wearing tight clothes. Stay away from heated areas.
Follow-up: Semen analysis showed presence of pus cell and epithelial cell. Is the report normal? 22 hours later
Thanks a lot doctor for your advice.
I have a question - can I have a baby with this analysis or will the infections play an important role.
What is the course of antibiotic.. can you elaborate and name them.

I have been trying for a kid from one year and unable to.
When I checked for my wife last month we found that the eggs gets collapsed on the 15th or 16th day. Is this a major issue and can be cured.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 14 minutes later
Your semen report appears adequate and once the infection is resolved i dont see any problem in conception.Since your infection is mild, maintaining good hygiene should be enough for now. You can repeat the semen analysis after 3 months,and if infection persists then antibiotics can be prescribed. Now the other problem with your wife is significant. If proper ovulation isnt happening then she will need medication to make that happen. A panel of related tests will also need to be done. However,all the medicines are prescription and you will need to consult an infertility specialist.