Semen analysis done. What are the findings in the report? Can I impregnate my wife?

My Semen analysis report is as below: color: white Quantity 2 ML Consistancy: Normal PH: 8 Total Sperm count 32, Total Motility 60%, Progressively Motile 50%, Grade IV 10% Motile, Grave III 40% Motile, Grade II 30% Motile, Grade I 20 Motile, Sperm Morphology, Normal Form 80%, Abnormal form 10%, Tailpiece 05%, Mid Piece 05%, WBC 2-3, RBC Absent, Epithelial Cells Absent, Agglutination Absent. Request you to please tell me is anything is serious or i am able to fertilize?? Also WBC is more than expected(. Is this something to worry about?)

Posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 1 hour later
Thanks for your question.
I have seen your reports. There is nothing serious in your reports, rather there isn't anything wrong enough to cause concern. You have pretty good chances of fathering a child. Your fertility. All major parameters are within normal fertile limits. Do not get upset about minor things like 2-3 WBCs, they are of not much significance & if you are worried you may repeat your test say after a month or so. Wish you good health.
Best of luck.

Follow-up: Semen analysis done. What are the findings in the report? Can I impregnate my wife? 17 hours later

I am trying since last 3-4 months to become a father i am not yet successes. Why??What is the reason if my report is not have any problem??
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 6 hours later
Welcome back XXXXXX
Thanks for your question.
I am giving you some facts to reassure you:
A normal couple with no known fertility problem may take one year to conceive. So, generally investigations are not recommended unless a couple is having regular intercourse 2-3 times a week for whole one year & fail to achieve any pregnancy.
In other words during first year of regular intercourse 85% of couple achieve pregnancy & after 2 years of regular intercourse almost 90-92% of couples conceive naturally. Only remaining 8-10% of couples need fertility advise or treatment.
In addition fertility problem is not a man's issue only. Female factor may be responsible in more than 50% of cases.
So, if you both XXXXXXX t have any known medical or reproductive problem just wait & hope for the nature to bring its best for you. Take stress out of your life. Just relax & be happy.
If there is a known problem in any partner you may seek fertility advise early on.
Hope I have addressed your concerns. Please contact back if you need further clarification.
Best of luck.