Safe method or treatment to gain weight?

sir, my weight 55 kg and height 172 cm as i m underweight suggest about capsule and treatment that take it and after my weight increase.i m very nervous abou that.
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2013 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 3 hours later
Thanks for your query. High protein diet is the key to put on weight. Soya white meat egg white and pulses are excellent sources of protein. Additionally graded exercjses under supervision of an instructor can also help you. However have a reasonable and realistic target which needs to be gradually increased. Having suffered from tuberculosis it would require time to gain back weight. Wish you good health.
Dr Sundar