Risk of HIV transmission through hand job?

Excellent

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
Hi doc,

I've got a question regarding HIV transmission. Is it possible to get it by hand job? Last 4 days i visited a massage parlor. I had a massage and hand job. The masseuse which i don't know of her health status rubbed the tip of my penis and stroke my penis using massage oil. The light is dim and i couldn't see whether or not her hands got a cut or something. If she had previous customer with HIV positive, and if she didn't wash her hands properly when giving me hand job, will HIV transmit by getting in my urethra when she was rubbing the tip of my penis with her hands? As far as i know i have no cuts or sores around my genital areas. Thats all doc. Thank you.
Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 10 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

HIV transmission risk through hand job is almost nil. Even if the girl is HIV positive and if she has an abrasion in her hand or if she handled a HIV positive customer previously, the possibility of HIV transmission is negligible according to CDC, Atlanta.

Don't imagine odds like that she had not washed her hands properly. Organism is not viable outside the body and body fluids for more than few seconds and this could not gain entry through your urethral opening.

Don'y worry you will unlikely to get HIV infection through this way.
DR S.Murugan

Follow-up: Risk of HIV transmission through hand job? 1 hour later
Hello doc,

Thats a relief... by your reply, am I considered as risk free?. Do i have to take any test? Please advice doctor. Thank you.

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 22 hours later
Welcome back.
You are absolutely risk free for HIV.
HIV tests are not necessary for you if you don't have any other high risk activities.
You can relax.
Dr S.Murugan

Follow-up: Risk of HIV transmission through hand job? 57 minutes later
Thank you doctor. Your replies are much appreciated.

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 3 hours later
You are most welcome.
If you have no further questions to ask, kindly close the conversation.
Thank you for your appreciation.
DR S.Murugan