Remedy for runny nose, sneezing fits, bloating, belching, and loose stools?

ENT Specialist
I wake up every morning feeling sick and bloated, belching and farting (runny nose, sneezing fits etc.)? This started About three months ago, and at first I didnĀ“t take it seriously. 3 weeks ago the sick feeling, belching and flatulence got worse. Every morning I wake up the same. Recently I often feel sick in the middle of the day as well. At least one nostril is constricted after waking up (8am). The nostrils then clear and I have a runny nose, Then I start sneezing and must keep blowing my nose before breakfast. After this bout of sneezing the nose problems go away but every day soon after eating breakfast my bowel pressure builds up and an "explosive" session on the toilet the relieves it.
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Sharma 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: Take medicines for acidity Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query at Healthcaremagic. I have gone through your query. I Would like to ask Do you drink alcohol? If yes then avoid it. You have stomach upset and nasal blockage and nasal allergy which could be because of alcohol. If you do not then you need to take care of reflux disease ie reflux from stomach in foodpipe and acidity. When there is stomach irritation then there is hyper motility of gut ie intestine and so increased frequency of passing stools. And when there is stomach irritation there is more reflux causing a condition laryngopharyngeal reflux which nay cause nasal problems. Get an ENT consultation done for antireflux medicines. In doubt do reply