Redness in underarms after applying deo. Which cream should I apply?

I have the skin problem, I would like to apply the Deo on my under arm's, but from past 1 year am facing one problem, once I apply the Deo on my under arm's immediately that place will get reddish and start to warm and hitching , please advice me what I have to apply for that.. please suggest me...
Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Try alternative deo... Detailed Answer: Hi, It is clear that contents of your deodarant is causing irritation resulting in the set of symptoms. It would be difficult to predict which of the ingredients is causing the irritation. You can try a different deodarant and see if that's causing the symptoms. You might try the roll on if all deo spray is causing this issue. If all products cause irritation, then it would be good to stop using deodarants and try talcum powders and use absorbing cotton clothing to curb the effects of perspiration. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards