Reddish itchy pus filled bumps spreading on the legs. Cure?

I have red pus filled bumps on my legs. They itch sometimes and it seems to ne spreading. Nobody else in the house has them.
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
Even though your symptoms are suggestive of an infectious process, it would be great if you could answer a few questions. This in turn will help me identify the exact cause and give the right advice.
a.     Where are the bumps on the legs?
b.     Are the bumps small or like big boils?
c.     Since how long do you have these bumps?
d.     Are you expecting a child? If no, have you been tested for diabetes after you had delivered your child?
e.     What is your weight and height?
f.     Do you also experience some pain along with the occasional itching?
g.     Have you used some chemical or undergone any procedure ( for the skin here) prior to this?
Awaiting your reply.