Red spots on the palm of the hand. Using Comet to remove them, recurring condition. Causes?

I am getting red spots on the palm of my hand. They wash off with Comet but then return in a day or so. I returned from Hawaii about 10 days ago, if that has any bearing.
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Radhika 9 hours later

You have provided with good information. However, as I believe the more information a person gives the better is the doctor's reply, please do not mind in answering the following:

1. How long are you having these red spots?

2. Is there any itching, oozing from the affected site?

3. Have you experienced this before?

4. Are there any other areas of the body that are affected too?

Also, it would be better for me to give you my specific opinion if you may send across a picture of the lesion. You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

Awaiting your response.