Red rash on thigh, not itching or pain. Had protected sex. Related to STD?

Hello...this morning i noticed a red rash on my upper right thigh. It is flat with no bumps and it does not itch or hurt. It just showed up out of nowhere. I'm scared as hell it might be something bad! 3 and a half months ago I was in Vegas and had protected sex with. I woried that it coud somehow be related to that. I don't think its herpes because I have not had any leions, bumps, or discharge from my genital area at all...and I have been reading online that usually those symptons occur within the first few weeks after exposure. Do you think that this rash is related to some STD? Also, this may be good to know...I am uncircumcisized and 2 weeks ago I went to the doctor and he said I had Balanitis. Please help as I am scared to death that this could be something bad!!! Below are 2 temporary images of what I have on my thigh.

Image 1: WWW.WWWW.WW
Image 2: WWW.WWWW.WW
Posted Tue, 2 Oct 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 2 hours later
Hi dear,

Thanks for writing in.

Ive gone through your history and your images.

They do not look like STD or herpes .

They are just some purpuric spots .They may occur due to pressure or blunt trauma.

They are no way related to sexual exposure or other things.

You just need to apply calamine lotion .The rash will fade away slowly in week or two.

So there is nothing to be worried about.Even if you do nothing they will go away in week or two.

Hope this helps you.

If you need any further clarification do let me know.

Dermatologist, STD specialist.